About Dr. Henry Moyle
Dr. Moyle’s practice includes most aspects of general neurosurgery, including brain and spinal trauma, degenerative disease and tumors. His practice utilizes the most current technologies, including minimally invasive approaches to the spine. Over the last five years, his emphasis has been in the treatment of neurovascular disease using minimally invasive endovascular techniques. This includes brain and spinal arteriovenous malformations, aneurysms, carotid stenosis and intervention for acute stroke. He also has broad experience treating neurosurgical trauma as the Chief of Neurosurgery at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens New York during his appointment at Mount Sinai. Dr. Moyle successfully completed his ten year American Board of Neurological Surgery re-certification in 2014.
Dr. Moyle is a board certified general neurosurgeon with 15 years of post-residency experience in all disorders of the brain and spine.
Dr. Moyle received his medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine graduating as a member of the medical honor society Alpha Omega Alpha. He continued at UCLA, completing his Internship, Residency and Chief Residency in Neurosurgery. Dr. Moyle also obtained his Ph. D. at the University of Southern California prior to his medical training.
He has also completed a fellowship in Endovascular Neurosurgery at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine where he practiced and instructed residents for five years as an Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery and Radiology before joining Neurosurgeons of New Jersey.
In addition to working out of our Glen Ridge office, Dr. Moyle has the ability to treat and admit patients at the following area hospitals.
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack Mountainside Medical Center
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Meritain & Assure
- Aetna Signature (1199 & GEHA)
- Aetna Whole Health
- Cigna Mohawk Valley (PPO only thru Valley Cigna)
- Clover Medicare – Case by Case exception
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Card/Suitcase/PPO)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ (commercial)
- Horizon Braven Health (PPO, HMO-POS)
- Braven Medicare Choice PPO
- Braven Medicare Freedom PPO
- Braven Medicare Group HMO-POS
- Braven Medicare Access group HMO-POS
- Medicare (Part A and Part B)
- No Fault- NJ only
- Omnia (tier 1)
- Oxford Garden State Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plan
- UHC under Empire/NYSHIP plan
- United HealthCare (commercial, including All Savers) UMR
- Worker’s Comp- NJ Only