We’ve got you covered.
At Neurosurgeons of New Jersey, we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. This starts with helping you to understand which insurance policies cover your surgical procedure. We understand that paying for medical care can be confusing, but we’re here to answer your questions.
You may be wondering if surgical care at Neurosurgeons of New Jersey will be covered by your insurance policy. The following information will help you understand which insurance networks our NJ surgeons participate in and make the process of becoming our patient as easy as possible.
At Neurosurgeons of New Jersey, we recognize that insurance is a critical concern for patients. That’s why we have an insurance specialist on staff who can help you understand your insurance coverage.
We encourage you to contact our insurance specialist to learn more about your eligibility.
Keep in mind:
- In-network benefits may apply for certain diagnoses and treatments, which may require a surgeon who is outside your network.
- Out-of-network care may be more affordable than you realize. Even if your surgeon is not a member of your insurance network, you are likely eligible for significant coverage through your plan’s out-of-network benefits.
- Some insurance companies may require prior authorization for some services. As a service to you, our insurance specialists coordinate with your surgeon to secure and process any necessary pre-authorizations.
- Payment plans are available for patients who need help with managing costs.
Our insurance specialist can help you navigate through the details and determine your options.
Our surgeons currently participate in the following health insurance networks. Whether or not your insurance company appears on this list, you may be eligible for significant coverage. Please contact our insurance specialists to learn more about your eligibility.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- NJ Medicaid
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford/United Healthcare
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)/No-Fault
- United Healthcare: The Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
- Workers’ Compensation
- If you have Aetna insurance and would like to have your procedure done in New Jersey, please contact us.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- NY Medicaid
- NY Workers Comp & No-Fault
- Oxford/United Healthcare (all plans except for Medicare & Medicaid)