Our mission is to provide patients with outstanding care by an award winning team and achieve excellent outcomes.
What insurances do we take?
Our surgeons currently participate in the following health insurance networks.
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Meritain & Assure
- Aetna Signature (1199 & GEHA)
- Aetna Whole Health
- Americhoice/UHC Community Plan
- Cigna Mohawk Valley (PPO only thru Valley Cigna)
- Clover Medicare – Case by Case exception
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Card/Suitcase/PPO)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ (commercial)
- Horizon Braven Health (PPO, HMO-POS)
- Braven Medicare Choice PPO
- Braven Medicare Freedom PPO
- Braven Medicare Group HMO-POS
- Braven Medicare Access group HMO-POS
- Medicare (Part A and Part B)
- No Fault- NJ only
- Omnia (tier 1)
- Oxford Garden State Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plan
- UHC under Empire/NYSHIP plan
- United HealthCare (commercial, including All Savers) UMR
- Wellcare Medicaid
- Worker’s Comp- NJ Only
Whether or not your insurance company appears on this list, you may be eligible for significant coverage.
Where to find us?
Let’s find the perfect solution for you. Together.
Pay your bill online
Pay for your medical bills easily without leaving your home. Click the link below to log in to InstaMed and make a payment.
Areas of Excellence
An ever-growing number of surgical specialists, sub-specialists and
a dedicated nursing team combine to deliver outstanding care.
Peripheral Nerve Conditions
18 physicians, board certified, with an award winning neurosurgical team.
At our practice, we seek to break way from the mantra of “doing it all,” as each team is focused specifically on their respective specialties.
Share your Imaging
Upload your images to share with our doctors.
”Each of our neurosurgeons have trained to develop the highest degree of specialization in their chosen area.
Our goal is compassionate, patient-focused treatment of neurological conditions to help patients achieve the quality of life they deserve.
What patients say about us?
Check out the stories of our satisfied patients. See how we can help you too.
Stay up to date with the news. Find out more about your health.
An Assorted Pick Blog Posts
TMJ vs. Trigeminal Neuralgia: How Do I Know the Difference?
How Long Do Pinched Nerves Last and Do I Need Treatment?
Early Symptoms of Cauda Equina Syndrome: A Neurosurgeon Explains
Ask the Doctor
Visit our YouTube channel to watch our doctors answer your most important questions about treatments, diagnosis and post surgical care!